Charles Cameron, personal architect of Empress, represented the "archeological" classicism, as he was a famous specialist in the architecture of the Ancient Roman thermaes. On the order of Catherine II in 1780-1785 he reconstructed in Tsarskoye Selo a miniature of Roman constructions. Cameron's thermaes include Cold baths, an elegant pavilion "Agate rooms", a hanging garden and a walk-around colonnade - Cameron's gallery. The taste of antiquity in the interior of the Agate pavilion is being created by rich decoration with natural colored stones (marble, jasper, onyx) and marble copies of antique statues. Cameron was master of architectural decoration. His interiors of Catherine Palace in Tsarskoye Selo differ with chamber scale, elegance, variety of decoration materials.